Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby Girl Shower Onesie Cookies

My sister in-law is due in a few weeks with her first baby. She is having a girl and we are so excited to have another girl in the family. We are dominated by boys here! For her baby shower I was in charge of the dessert so I made these onesie cookies for her shower. I should have gotten a better picture of them on the pretty platters that they were on but, I was too busy having fun watching my sister in-law open all of her fun pink themed presents!
I outlined the diaper part first then I used a thin glaze icing for the diaper

I just played around with some of the designs, I used a butter cream for the clothing part

These were so fun to make and they were a hit at the shower. But most of all my sister in-law loved them so that made it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment